Jeralean Talley is 115 years old
the oldest living American
These are her hands when she was 113
I hope her kids, grandkids, great grandkids, whoever her family is, is taking advantage of being in the presence of living history…
I cannot believe Curvy Kate’s audacity to outright steal the work of a high school student for some insipid marketing message.
Shame on you, Curvy Kate. Shame on you.
Original image via: Rosea Posey
SIGNAL BOOST RIP THEM A NEW ONE TUMBLR!
IT’S NOT EVEN A THING YOU SHOULD MARKET
NOT ONLY DID YOU STEAL THE GIRL’S WORK
YOU FUCKING HAD NO IDEA WHAT SHE WAS TRYING TO SAY
THEY COMPLETELY RUINED HER MESSAGE AND TURNED IT UPSIDE DOWN. WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I’M SO FUCKING MAD
me: *points at adult character who is taller, stronger and older than me* small child. must protect at all costs. shelter. very tiny
"Just kiss like normal people kiss"
I love them so so much
Just thought I’d bring this back because there will never be a moment when this wasn’t the most perfect thing to happen to television
why it lick me
The amount of questions Bastille asks in their songs really stresses me out
are you gonna age with grace? do you like the person you’ve become? can you fill the silence? how am i gonna be an optimist? how am i gonna get myself home?
like idk dan you figure it out
Keeping The Same Tabs Open For 9 Days Straight Because They Contain Information Relevant To Tasks You’re Too Lazy To Complete - A novel by me
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.
This is the chemical formula for love:
dopamine, seratonin, oxytocin.
It can be easily manufactured in a lab, but overdosing on any of them can cause schizophrenia, extreme paranoia, and insanity.
Let that sink in.
I said no fucking twizzlers, Billy!
unfinished fics? I love those. the way they just (clenches fists)
I feel much better now…
Original gif it’s not mine
It’s like a Michael Gambon sized weight has been lifted from my chest.